There are so many amazing things to do in Seattle. Here is a Top 25 list of attractions.
We strongly recommend the Seattle City Pass which includes prepaid admission to 5 must-see attractions:
• Space Needle (Day/Night admission, including two visits to the top within 24 hours)
• Seattle Aquarium [it's amazing]
• Argosy Cruises Harbor Tour
• Museum of Pop Culture (MOPOP) OR Woodland Park Zoo
• Chihuly Garden and Glass OR Pacific Science Center [do Chihuly 100% though]
- You must explore Pike Place Market, see the original Starbucks, eat all of the delicious food and see the salmon flying
- Viewing Seattle from the water is a breathtaking experience. Try to take a quick ferry ride or go on an Argosy Cruise if you have time
- We know that these are gimicky, but the giant wheel and Wings over Washington are actually really awesome
- Eat all of the Seafood- chowder, oysters, salmon, crab.